Camp Like You Mean It
Get Out And Play
Camp wouldn’t be camp without a broad range of activities to participate in and new skills to learn. Our onsite events and offerings are always changing and can be customized for your group or event. Individual glamping weekends feature special onsite programming every week for you to participate in. Looking for a full gambit of what you can expect to do while you’re here? Read on!
Self-Guided Activities-Included in both Basic and Deluxe Glamping Sessions
We offer a wide range of onsite activities for both individual and group participation. Guests can take part in any of these activities at your own leisure throughout your stay.
- SWIMMING (Open Daily 8:00AM-8:00PM) pool not heated
- BOARD GAMES
- YARD GAMES – CORNHOLE, SPIKEBALL, GIANT JENGA, JUMBO CONNECT 4
Special Event Workshops
We partner with talented local experts who LOVE leading workshops at the Camp to provide our campers with additional experiences. These special event workshops are offered on Saturdays during our Deluxe Glamping weekends at an additional cost. Dates and more information are available on our Glamping page. These partners are also available to customize workshops for group retreats.
Hosted Activities – Included in Deluxe Glamping Sessions
We proudly partner with professionals around the region to lead group activities in various fields. These activities are included in Deluxe Glamping Sessions and come at no extra cost. Specific activity times and sign ups will be made available during check in. Staff led and partnered activities include.
- ARCHERY – Saturday and Sunday. Times are subject to change and sign up is required. Sign up made available during check in.
- HOSTED CAMPFIRES – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings. (BYO S’mores supplies)
- TIE DYE – Saturday and Sunday. Times are subject to change. Please bring any white clothing you would like to dye.
- GUIDED YOGA – We are excited to announce that Seaside Yoga Sanctuary will be offering a guided yoga session every Saturday morning.